Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jamie Wheeler WA's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"How about an ANTI-IRS agent?!!! How about Dressing up as a BILL (schoolhouse rock) w…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Sep 22, 2010 to HALLOWEEN and the FairTax

4 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Gary R. Anderson

"Hello Everyone, Sorry about the pause...but the meeting in Houston had an amamzing a…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Sep 19, 2010 to Weekly FairTax e-mail just received.

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"YES!!!"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Sep 7, 2010 to I'm back, has anyone missed me?

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Laura McCue

"It is amazing how HARD it is for people to wrap their minds around such an awesome c…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Aug 15, 2010 to Transition to the FT

5 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Joe McCune

"Hey Joshua when was the last time you went to the site? I signed the pledge but cann…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Aug 4, 2010 to Vote for Fair Tax at Contract From America

16 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Well said and truly you are NOT in the boat ALONE! I am however, very fortunate to h…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 28, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"with lies? yeee gads.... the battle continues...but we will prevail! Goooo FairTax &…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 11, 2010 to Georga Trend article says VAT and Fair Tax are the same.

3 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Arthur Bruce Robertson

"E Wolf, I personally experienced the "capital gains tax" as a 2 income family making…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 9, 2010 to On Implementation of Fair Tax - Taxed Twice on Savings?

87 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by chiefcook

"Wooo hoooo at the Republican State Convention another FairTax Supporter running for…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 15, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Wooo hoooo....EXCELLENT article! I sure wish I could vote for you, but will be honor…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 10, 2010 to Check my New Article, "Bye, Bye, IRS! Hello, FairTax!" on RedCounty.com

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service