Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jamie Wheeler WA's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the compliment Nancy! I wish I could to more faster but we have limits yo…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 23, 2009 to New Group: Letters to the Editor

2 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"Nope...no banners yet, sure hope you didn't send it with a return receipt!! The hour…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 22, 2009 to FairTax Forum makes it to the FRONT PAGE of the "B" Section in our local Sunday Paper!!!

5 Jun 22, 2009

"Liberty and Freedom are worth MORE to me than $$$!! Currently I do not have money to…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 21, 2009 to Liberity & Freedom - What's it worth to you? - a Challenge!

16 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Gary Dubour

"NO to any tax that taxes my income!! The FairTax is the BEST way to go!! I'm pretty…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 13, 2009 to The only fair tax is a flat tax

6 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"But if we can help others to find the ease in writing to the editor/sending somethin…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 13, 2009 to Writing to the editor DOES make a difference!!!

3 Jun 13, 2009

"Is Simon Girty the same as Strawman? I was not saying that someone did not agree wi…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 13, 2009 to Lottery Winners will get their ENTIRE winnings under the FairTax!! What happened to this & other lottery winners is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

21 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"What does this mean: "Cosponsors withdrawn?" WOOOO HOOOO On our 55th! Definately edu…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 11, 2009 to Fair Tax Picks up 55th Cosponsor!

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Tony

"I'm not sure what states everyone is from but I'm from WA and there is A LOT of emph…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 10, 2009 to Lottery Winners will get their ENTIRE winnings under the FairTax!! What happened to this & other lottery winners is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

21 Jun 15, 2009

"The lottery is something many "poor" people play and so not only with they BENEFIT..…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 9, 2009 to Lottery Winners will get their ENTIRE winnings under the FairTax!! What happened to this & other lottery winners is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

21 Jun 15, 2009

"Does it cost to post on Criag's List? Some of the FairTax supporters here locally ar…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 16, 2009 to How we can help, as individuals

6 May 18, 2009
Reply by micheleking

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service