Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

All Discussions Tagged 'Tax' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glenn Beck does not know the truth about the Fairtax!

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning, read my email annd found out Glenn Beck talked about the Fairtax.  So I watched his Friday…

Started by "Stella" Early

16 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Laura O'Halloran

ActionAmerica Tax Freedom Day Clocks Updated for 2010

The Tax Foundation just announced Tax Freedom Day for 2010, as April 9. Using this new data, all of the ActionAmerica Tax Freedom Day Clock…

Started by John Gaver

7 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by John Gaver

Letter to Mike Turner, Ohio Congressman, 3rd District

Kate Burch and I wrote a letter to Mike Turner, conressman for the district in which we live, which is, in part, about the Fair Tax. I thou…

Started by Rodger L Gamblin/Kathleen J. Burch

8 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

Tax Freedom Clock Web-Widget Available

ActionAmerica.org has finally bowed to the requests of many of our readers and published our popular Tax Freedom Clock as a Flash-based web…

Started by John Gaver

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by John Gaver

Have You Emailed Your Congressional Representative or Senator Yet?

This evening while surfing around on "FairTax Nation," I discovered the following link: http://www.fairtax.org/cgi-bin/scorecard.cgi I no…

Started by Clay Welsh

22 May 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Welsh

Making Big Business Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes

When you hear any politician indignantly demanding that corporations finally, “pay their fair share of taxes,” look to your own wallet. Cor…

Started by Ken Hoagland

5 May 27, 2009
Reply by micheleking

Day of Mourning (100 years since the birth of the Income Tax)

Several tax reform sites have glommed onto the National Day of Mourning idea, to mourn 100 years of Tax Tyranny. In fact, the bill that ini…

Started by John Gaver

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

Harry Reid on the Income Tax - And you wonder why Fair Tax is taking so long to enact?

This video is funny. But the truth is shameful. After watching this video, tell me how we are supposed to lobby this type of person. Harr…

Started by GeneLouis

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

We win on Facts and Law, but lose on…

Fair Tax can Learn From Litigation Strategy When it comes to Facts, statistics, and evidence, Fair Tax wins. Fair Tax is best for the eco…

Started by GeneLouis

21 May 1, 2009
Reply by micheleking

Proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Fair Tax Amendment

How does this sound for a draft of the 28th Amendment to the Constitution? Judge Deborah’s Proposed Fair Tax Amendment Proposed Twenty-Ei…

Started by Deborah in Ohio

28 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service