Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Sean Fagan's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Walt, but I'm afraid that I must say that I don't understand your position on…"

Sean Fagan replied May 6, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Let's not forget Rob Woodall (GA, 7th), Cong. Linder's chief of staff who helped wri…"

Sean Fagan replied May 5, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Hey Pati - that is pretty wild! I hope you're not going to tell me that you have an…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 30, 2010 to TWO of our Letters made the Dayton Daily News!

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by norwegianwood

"Good morning America! I wanted to respond to this for several reasons... First and…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 30, 2010 to Call to Action on Tim Burns Attack Ad

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Well, certainly an interesting thought, but I would have to ask if it would actually…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 29, 2010 to FairTax and Roth IRA's....

41 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Tos

"Hi Jamie! As i certainly hope you know by now, I am a die hard, fanatical, radical…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 29, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"I am pleased to announce that many candidates in the great state of Florida have com…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 29, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"And "Good Job" to you as well Pati! Thanks for sharing this info with us!"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 29, 2010 to TWO of our Letters made the Dayton Daily News!

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by norwegianwood

"Hi Tony! Here is my experience... Finding the presentation was not what I would ca…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 25, 2010 to New FairTax Study - Beacon Hill Institute

13 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Cary, Well, certainly an interesting prospectus on your part, but I would like to r…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 23, 2010 to Will the South Rise Again to Save Our Nation?

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service