Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FairTax Rubber Stamp

I ordered a "FairTax - Not Income Tax" rubber stamp from StampExpress for $10, including shipping. The stamps are self-inking. They have ag…

Started by Pat Conroy

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Tony

Letter to the Editor published in the Tri-City Herald on February 15th.

Wouldn’t it have been great, if some years ago, the Fair Tax had replaced the current income tax code? Tom Daschle would now be Secretary o…

Started by Dan

0 Feb 17, 2009

FairTax - Targeted Marketing

OK thinking on this, we have approx 300 million people in the US. Approximately 100 million of them pay taxes. We have approximately 1 mil…

Started by Tony

6 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Johnny Joe (JJ)

CC2009 send it around

What's CC2009 ya say? It's the closest thing to what John Oxendine (GA Ins Commissioner) has been pushing; A RE-convening of the "Continent…

Started by Gary R. Anderson

0 Feb 17, 2009

Oklahoma bill#1003 to declare sovereignty passed out of committee unanimously!

Now that bill goes to the floor in OK. A local radio show here in NC is talking about this. AZ and NH have similar bill, as well as 7 othe…

Started by Carol Adams McLean

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Carol Adams McLean

Using Meetup.com to build local Fairtax Community teams.

i was wondering if anybody thought about using meetup.com as a tool to build local community groups and recruiting strong community coordin…

Started by Danny Higgins

3 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Brenda Janssen

Tax Freedom Day 2009

In 2008, Tax freedom day - the day of the year to which every American must work JUST to pay their taxes - was April 23rd. That's right!!…

Started by Peter D.

7 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by John Gaver

Comments from John Boehner

I received this today: Earlier today, a bipartisan coalition -- including every House Republican -- voted against a trillion-dollar gover…

Started by Billie

2 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

Spreading The Fair Tax Word Through Fantasy Baseball?

There have many many discussions on how to spread the word About The Fair Tax and doing so by thinking outside the box. One potential way i…

Started by Dan Hunt

0 Feb 15, 2009

Stimulus Bill Introduces More Complexity into Tax Code

I have a confession to make. Although my primary business is running a software company, I also co-own a real estate company (with my POSSL…

Started by Pat Conroy

2 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service